Microbe-Life Compost Microbes
What it is:
Compost supplies active microorganisms that will accelerate the compost process and supply a nutrient-rich natural organic fertilizer for your gardening needs. When used as directed, Compost will provide high yields of natural, rich humus that can be used to stimulate plant growth, and improve plant vigor, color and stability.
- 200+ billion microorganisms in every prepared gallon
- Makes composting more economical
- Environmentally friendly
- Promotes rapid acceleration of biological activity
- Shortens time to reach composting temperature
- Produces a higher value compost due to nitrogen-fixing microbes
- Place 4 oz. of ML/Compost per gallon of water in your watering can and let sit overnight.
- Lightly sprinkle mixture onto each new compost layer.
- Do NOT soak!